Welcome to Phil Erb Concessions Supply.
*** Low Product Prices + Lowest Shipping Prices = Lowest Overall Prices ***
Concession Equipment and Supplies
- We provide a full range of concession equipment and supplies to cater to all your fun food needs (whether it is for personal or commercial use).
- If you are new to the concessions industry or would like to know how to make money with fun foods, please refer to the Roadmap to Fun Food Profits Guide for more information on how to get started on the path to success in the concessions business.
- To view the products within our online store, please use the links directly below our logo or you can navigate the site using the links listed in the "Product Categories" section on the lower left-hand side of the site.
- Other helpful product specific information can be accessed by clicking the links below (they are also accessible via the "FAQ/Help" page).
Lowest Prices Online for Concession Equipment & Supplies
- Most concession stand equipment and supplies sites are more than happy to show the discount you receive on your equipment, but ConcessionPalace.com strives to save you money on both the product AND the shipping.
- We work with the manufacturer to bring you the lowest pricing possible on popcorn machines, cotton candy machines, snow cone and shaved ice machines, and concession supplies.
Fun Food Facts
- Did you know that the following holidays are observed in the fun food world?
- January 19 is National Popcorn Day
- March 6 is National Frozen Food Day, which we think includes Snow Cones and Shave Ice
- Mid-March is National Corn Dog Day (it coincides with the Saturday of the final 32 teams in the NCAA basketball tournament)
- May 6 is No Diet Day
- April 24 is National Caramel Corn Day
- July 23 is National Hot Dog Day
- November 6 is National Nacho Day
- December 7 is National Cotton Candy Day
- Did you know that over one billion pounds of popcorn is consumed each year? Check out the history of popcorn.
- Did you know that the history of cotton candy can be traced back to the 1400s? Check out the history of cotton candy.
- Did you know that the Romans were the first to experiment with frozen desserts? Check out the history of snow cones.